Reporting a Concern
Who are the Safeguarding And welfare Team?
The Safeguarding and Welfare Team are:
- Chris Johnson (Headteacher)
- Sarah Town (Deputy Headteacher)
- Lisa Bowden (Family Welfare)
- Rachel Leavey (SENCO)
- Diane Davis (Office Manager/Attendance Officer)
Concerns are recorded, raised immediately and then discussed with the members of the Safeguarding and Welfare Team to identify the appropriate support/action. Every fortnight, the team meet and review all concerns that are currently ongoing and discuss new referrals from staff and parents. If you have any concerns about the welfare of any child in school, then please do not hesitate to come in and speak to any member of the team.
How else can I report a concern?
- Help for children and young people
- Calls are free and confidential and won't appear on your phone bill
- Tel: 0800 1111
- Help for adults concerned about a child
- People who call can remain anonymous
- Tel: 0808 800 5000