Kent Safeguarding Children Multi-Agency Partnership
Kent Safeguarding Multi-Agency Partnership works to protect and safeguard the children of Kent: https://www.kscmp.org.uk/
There is a wealth of information on the KSCMP website for professionals, parents, carers and young people.
The focus of KSCMP arrangements is to:
- promote effective multi-agency safeguarding support;
- take rapid and decisive action to safeguard those at risk of harm or abuse and access the most appropriate support services to keep them safe;
- make children’s safeguarding personal and timely;
- engage with children and families, help them in strengthening their resilience and provide access to the most appropriate support;
- drive effective partnership;
- provide robust independent scrutiny and assurance to the partnership in relation to safeguarding and the welfare of children in Kent.
The implementation of the new KSCMP arrangements is a clear indication of Kent’s intention to take forward a shared and robust partnership arrangement which is a revised way of working across the safeguarding landscape. These arrangements also re-affirm Kent's commitment to working collaboratively across local agencies and organisations to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and improve outcomes for children and families.