The School Improvement Plan is the single plan for improving our school and tracking the progress of our pupils. It is informed by the school's most recent self-evaluation (March 2018) in which the views of parents, pupils and staff are sought.
Key Improvement Priorities:
- Ensure that new leaders have the capacity and skills to bring about school improvement.
- Improve parental engagement in their child's learning & develop pupil skills in assessing their own work.
- Ensure that pupils are supported effectively with pastoral interventions, especially those with significant Social, Emotional, Behavioural Needs.
- Promote spelling across the school and continue to raise the profile of reading to ensure good progress in English.
- To implement teaching for mastery in maths across the school to improve learning outcomes for pupils.
- To cascade in-house skills between staff to ensure vulnerable pupils have high-quality, impactful interventions.
The School Plan is updated and shared at every Full Governing Body Meeting.