Friday 24th July was the last day of term and, as such, Phoenix School had to say goodbye to some very special people - our Year 6 children.
Our Year 6 children presenting their chocolate bars, Dragon's Den style to Mr Tibbles, Mrs Davis and Mr Garvey
Parents were invited to a Leaver's Assembly, where the childrne introduced each other and also shared some of their memories of the school. There was singing and even some tears although that may be due to the quality of the singing than any emotional reason!
Towards the end of the assembly, the Year 6 leavers' trophies were awarded:
- The award for English was given to Morgan
- The award for Mathematics was given to Adam
- The award for Science was given to Callum
- The award for Sport was given to Sophie B
- The award for Performing Arts was given to Shreya
- The award for effort was given to Alfie M
- The award for Care, Courtesy and Consideration was given to Kaelin
The assembly was then finished off with a rousing rendition of 'Never Forget'.