PESE (Kent Test; 11+)
- Registration opens: 1st June 2020
- Registration closes: 1st July 2020 (closes midnight)
- Kent Grammar School Test: 10th September 2020 (provisional due to Covid-19)
- Assessment Result sent to Parents: 15th October 2019 (by email after 4pm, post by 16th October) - This date may change and the KCC Kent Test web page will be updated and registered families emailed.
- Kent Test Registration Leaflet
If your child is disabled or has special educational needs
If your child has a disability or special educational need that may affect the way they access the test, you need to discuss this with Miss Leavey or Mrs Crockford, Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) as soon as possible. Any proposal for alternative access requirements must made by the school by 10 July 2020.
When you register your child for the Kent Test online, you will need to confirm if you have discussed a request for access arrangements with your child's school.
Many of the sites want you to purchase materials or sign up but also have many free materials that you can use to help your child familiarise themselves with the test. Please bear in mind that different local authorities have different tests so you need to look at the format of the Kent questions. Look here for the Kent sample materials and further materials and additional familiarisation from GL Assessment:
Eleven Plus Exams
A site with a wide range of advice, tips and links to other sites:
This site also has a guide to say which type of questions are included in the Kent test which can help when you are using free or purchase materials.
Try the free demo for free non-verbal reasoning questions: https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/free-11-plus-practice-papers/elevenplusexams-non-verbal-reasoning-nvr
Bond Assessment Papers
You will need to register to access the free resources on a tab along the top.
Master Brain Academy
Non-verbal reasoning paper with answers