Each year, the staff and governors of Phoenix School meet to discuss our priorities for the coming year; we look at what has gone well over the past year and what we would like to develop in the future.
It is very important that parents have a voice in this process and so we conduct an annual Parental Survey. Every single parent has an important stake in the future of Phoenix School; your children are here and the decisions that we make directly impact on your children. This means that we need to hear from you what you think the school is doing well as well as what you feel could be improved.
These results are discussed at our annual Self-Evaluation Day and this feeds into our School Plan which you can access on our website.
Our last Parental Survey was February 2016, the results are published here and also includes national data as a basis for comparison.
- All questions have a greater percentage of positive answers than other primary schools nationally.
- 100% of parents who responded would recommend Phoenix School to another parent.
- 97.5% of parents who responded agreed that their child was happy at Phoenix School.
- 100% of parents who responded agreed that their child was taught well at Phoenix School.
- There were no parents who said that the school did not deal with bullying effectively.