In the Autumn Term, the school undertakes a Pupil Perception survey in order to find out what the children think about the school and their wider lives. This then forms the basis of an Action Plan in order to address the issues.
- 93% of children say that they try and be healthy
- 88% of children said that they knew about the dangers of the Internet (76% National Average);
- 94% of children said that they felt the adults at school helped keep them safe and that if they were being bullied that the adults would help stop it.
Areas for Development
- Only 71% of the children said that they felt healthy compared with 85% nationally;
- Only 69% of children said that they felt safe travelling to and from school (82% National Average);
- 27% of children say that they find it difficult to find things to do when they are not at school (20% National Average)